AFTERCARE SPRAY (CERAMIC COATING FOR PAINT PROTECTION FILM)
InvisibleMask paint protection kits are made from the top rated films in the industry, including the renowned 3M brand. Our kits are made using CAD technology and are precision machined cut to match the exact contours of your vehicle. Guaranteed not to discolor, crack or peel! All precut orders totaling $75 before tax will include a free installation kit and free shipping within the United States (all Canadian orders will be charged a discounted shipping fee). The installation kit includes installation tools, door edge guards, and extensive How-To-Video.
InvisibleMask paint protection film can be installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains, and other damaging elements. Some examples of protection are:
- Rocker panels from sand, salt and stones kicked up by tires
- Trunk ledges from golf clubs, luggage and strollers
- Partial and Full Hoods, bumpers and mirror back from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
We offer a variety of 3M films to successfully fulfill your paint protection needs. To learn more about the differences between the films, click on the About our Films tab above.
InvisibleMask Paint Protection Features:
- InvisibleMask paint protection kits are 8 mils thick.
- Exceptional clarity, virtually clear film protects against stone chips, scratches, sun and paint damage.
- Easy to follow How-To-Video.
- Superior resistance to yellowing and cracking, ensuring that your vehicle finish retains the showroom quality, color and design features.
- Custom designed kits for each individual make and model of your automobile are made using CAD technology.
- An array of size options to choose from to satisfy your protection needs.
- Film does not require any additional maintenance, you may wash and wax your car as you normally would.
InvisibleMask paint protection kits offer you the best way possible to preserve your investment for years to come. The newer films of today, make it easy for self-installation, if all the recommended procedures are followed. The film may be removed at any time without damage to the finish of your vehicle.