3M 1080 Gloss White Wrap VInyl - G10
Our 3M vehicle wrap vinyl comes in a 60" wide roll and is sold by the foot. Price starts at $13.95 for the 1st linear foot. For example, to order a 60" wide x 72" long sheet, you would select quantity of "6". Each quantity purchased equals to 1 linear foot, or 12 inches long. You'll receive one continuous sheet when you purchase more than 1 linear foot.
3M's Scotchprint Wrap Film Series 1080 is a dual cast film specifically designed to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film until you apply firm pressure. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation. Available in 60" wide sheet, allowing almost any section of a vehicle to be wrapped without seams. This material can be used on the interior or exterior of your vehicle. It can cover any smooth surface. It will wrap dash parts, mirrors, trim, or the whole exterior of the vehicle. Great for standard vehicle graphics, detailing and decoration,commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, and emblems or striping. Sample is available for purchase, Click Here.
Notes: Install in a clean area, away from dust and wind. Application surface should be cleaned with soap and water or other cleaning agents. Cleaning agents must NOT contain ammonia (like Windex) as these will dissolve the adhesive. On complex curves and edges, apply heat for better adhesion and conformity to curved surface. 3M Primer 94 is recommended for application involving sharp edges or extreme curves. For a more glossy look, apply a high quality clear coating.
- Self-adhesive back with 3M Comply adhesive
- Air Pressure-activated adhesive. No WATER needed for installation
- Air Egress Technology
- Lay-flat, bubble free installation
- Can be re-lifted, repositioned and stretched
- Stretchable with heat
- Conform to contours and bend easily
- High temperature & water resistant
- Install Temp: 60F to 80F (16C to 32C)
- End Use Temp: -65F to 225F (-60C to 107C)
- Can be cleaned with soap and water
- Stands up against water, dirt, grease, salt, mild acids and oil.
- Long life with excellent UV durability: Up to 6yr. outdoor/unlimited indoor
- Design for auto wrapping, 3.5 mil (.0035" thick film)