Below is our installation video set which covers the installation of the hood, bumper, mirrors and more. Please refer to the pamphlet that came with your film for tips, solutions and more. For written instructions you can click here.
Tools & Materials Recommended
- Soft Installation Squeegee
- 1 quart (32 oz) spray bottles (quantity: 2)
- Baby shampoo or Dawn Ultra
- 70% Isopropyl Rubbing alcohol
- Non Scratch Detailing Cloth
Mixtures for Soap Solution Bottle and Alcohol Solution Bottles
(Bottle 1) Soap Solution *also known as slip solution* Is your MAIN solution to use.
Scotchgard Pro: Add 1cc of baby shampoo to squirt bottle. Fill with water
PremiumShield and Ventureshield: Add 1.5ccs to 2ccs of baby shampoo to squirt bottle. Fill with water
(Bottle 2) Alcohol Solution (to make the film stick right away)
Scotchgard Pro: Add 8 ounces of rubbing alcohol to squirt bottle. Fill with water
PremiumShield and Ventureshield: Add 8 ounces of rubbing alcohol to squirt bottle. Fill with water
- Setup and work in a dust-free environment with little or no wind, and out of direct sunlight.
- Be sure the painted surfaces to be covered are both clean, dry and free of wax residue on the edges.
- Pre-mix both the soap solution and the water-alcohol solution before you begin & mark the bottles.
- Don't rush the installation.
- Spray your car with soap solution, spray your hands, spray both sides of the film. Never too much!